Monday, August 6, 2012

Pretty hot for up here I think. It sure looks like thunder storms in the direction I am going.

This was the longest traffic jam I have ever been in my whole life. On the map, it looks like it was about fifty miles long. It only took 5 hours to go the fifty miles. When we were stopped, I had to take the helmet off because it was so hot and humid.

It was fun talking to all of the people. Now I have 15 more best friends, and I didn't even use friend finder!

My friend Steve in Mt Vernon sent these with me this morning. They will be my dinner after my shower.

They had beautiful table cloths in this motel room! Afterwards, they can be used a bedspread. Thanks again Steve, these were great. I ate everything including all of the bones except for the one that is still stuck in my throat.

No comments:

Post a Comment