Monday, August 6, 2012

I stayed last night at the home of a friend since childhood. He looks serious here, but he ain't

This is Ingrid, Steves's wife. She didn't want me to post the picture of her looking at me. Too bad for you guys, she is as pretty as the flowers she is watering.

My eyes were opened to the fact that I was entering a foreign country at the border. They took my keys, searched me for weapons, asked for the password to my computer. After searching me, they went out and searched my bike, then left everything open. Several of my receipts blue out going down the highway as they didn't close the locked compartment on the right fairing. Oh well, I'm sure I'm not the first person to go through this. I was then promptly disappointed by the hazy sky. It has to be geeting better pretty soon.

Most of the haze has been left behind me. Those hills look like they are solid rock.

Some place with a french name.

No comments:

Post a Comment