Saturday, August 4, 2012

Did I already mention the stoned beans?

I think we reached a top speed of over 30mph on this ride.

Masako wanted me to unleash all the power the Wing had, so I did!

The kids always like the slip-n-slide

Eldo and Kristi were only able to stay for a couple of hours, but I really enjoyed the time we had.

T
Paul and Tim worked very hard to remove the rocks the the lawnmower would hit.

Lots of stories being told over dinner

I was on this nights food team. Here we are praying no one gets sick.

Big families mean big lines at the food table

3 special kids!

Gathered for asking the blessing on the meal.

Presenting the store bought so it looks homemade. That was my idea!
Which wat to the parade?

Thinking about trading the Wing

Giving my cousins daughter Hillery a ride. So far, everyone wanted to go for a fast ride.

1 comment:

  1. You were on Water Duty that night! Hopefully no one would get sick from that!!

    ~Shari~

    ReplyDelete