Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I was running a few minutes late and as I was parking my bike I hear this voice call LANNY. I look over and Craig and Brian are pulling out of the underground parking. I got a few last minute directions and then we departed. Craigs bed had just arrived when I was getting ready to leave so he is all set to get by until his apt is completed.
As I was leaving town I came across this beautiful view of the city of Edmonton.

 
This doesn't fit with the rest of the buildings so it must be the capitol building.

Craig told me about the Donut Mill


Boy were they good

I was going to stop by Sage's Design studio but it didn't look like anyone was home. That, and the major storm I had seemed to escape was looking ominous again. I had to gas up, and by the time I was back on the road, the rain was coming down in torrents.

I finally escaped the storm again about 20 miles south of Calgary, but by the time I secured a room in Cardston it hit me again. I watched it tear part of the roof from a restaraunt next to the motel. I'm glad I didn't wash the bike because it is really filthy now. Tomorrow may be a very iffy day, so I will wait till Thursday to clean her up.


An over the shoulder shot as I flew by. Pun intended.

I don't think she really stays there, but the sign does say they are open.

Downtown somewhere. I think it is Ft. Macleod, AB

The dust before the storm. That newspaper stand above the convertible is blowing across the street as I shot this picture.


I over ate last night with Craig's family, and after all the rain today I decided to do it again.

Only difference is tonight I also had desert.

No comments:

Post a Comment