Tuesday, August 21, 2012

This is my lovely Hostess Yvette. I'm trying to explain to her that if she had ridden Cupcake on my Goldwing, she could have been a Hostess Cupcake!

In the area around Joe and Yvette's, there are many of these natural gas wells and pumping stations.

A picture of the Colorado River while it is still in Colorado.


My GPS said I was traveling down Water Raft Road.

The Labor day loop guys need to be sure and look back


Not much left of Cisco

If I didn't think I would get shot, I would go exploring

Some almost looked lived in

The Post Office wasn't open when I went through. I might have been too early............or maybe late!

I did see several of these while I was riding Water Raft Rd.

After leaving Cisco, Hwy 128 just keeps getting better and better.

Wings are good offroad too.

Nice setting for a ranch.

What's left of Historic Dewey Bridge

The Colorado River drifts through this canyon all the way to Moab

A couple places it wasn't drifting

Near the end of the canyon was a miniature Mounument Valley

No comments:

Post a Comment