Saturday, August 18, 2012

A picture of Idaho Falls in daylight. Notice behind the aerated portion of the falls that the entire river flows over a level concrete wall/dam. This causes the aerated portion to also be spread over about a 1/4 mile length.

Ready to go fish the Snake River

There are a lot of these eagle nest across Montana Idaho, and Colorado

If it weren't for the thick smoke, the views would have been fantastic.

I yelled out "Show me your......................smiles"

This is actually what I saw from my vantage point.

About to enter the first rapid of their float trip.

I think this gal is lost. She is way high in the national forest. She looks domestic to me.

I ordered a root bear with my meal, but they didn't have any. So I had to settle.

still a few patrons even at 2:00PM

This guy and gal in a 57 Bird drove by as I was getting ready to leave the restaurant.

The very first JC Penney store. It is borded up now. This is in the town of Kemmerer, WY

Arch dam

and it's reservoir

Tinkers version of Booker

My room at Mal and Corvettes

Yvette's children Tinker and Ringo

Now? now? can we go?

Cleo

Discussing their plans for the day.

Joe made a great breakfast this morning. Yvette is just making it better.

Joe is trying to break the bead on the rear tire off my wing.

I'm modifying my Pak it Rac to make it easier on and off.

We came up with this beadbreaker that works great. I'm adding a modified one to my tool kit.

But you need a good counter weight  to keep the tire from lifting.

I've never had a valve stem failure in my life, and now I have had two on this bike alone.

Joe and Yvette's house and a broken down Wing.

No comments:

Post a Comment