Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I'm here at Mcdonalds posting a few of the pics I took yesterday at Canyonlands NP. There was so much smoke haze that it made the longer distance shots hardly worth posting. I'm going back to Arches NP after lunch and will post those pics this evening.

One of many beautiful canyons. All are viewed from above the rim unless you are able to hike.

I didn't think there was any way I could forget the name of this bridge, but I did <G>

View of the canyon shot through the bridge.

A guy from Georgia that owns a Triumph Bonneville took this shot of me.

If it were clear, one could do some spectacular photography of this valley. That is the Green River Valley. I'm hoping Arches NP shots will be a little better since you get to be a little closer to the subjects.

No comments:

Post a Comment